Discovering a New Marketing Website, Which Pays Cash and Brings Traffic

I recently discovered a new marketing website for blogs, another way to increase readership and traffic. As this is something new I'm trying, I cannot guarantee how much traffic it will bring you. However each blog or article only takes about 5 minutes to transfer. So I feel it is worth a trial. Kindle blogs is the website I have discovered, I saw a video on YouTube, explaining how it works. You actually get paid a few pence when someone reads your article, but apart from that as "Kindle Publishing for Blogs is part of Amazon there should be a good crowd of avid readers. It is the exposure and links to your website that appeals, this is what motivated me to upload some articles to see what would happen. I have over 300 articles created over two years so if I can re-generate interest in them that would be good. The articles need to be already published, as they need a website address, they have to be your own work, with original content, obviously the better the quality and information in them the more interest you will get. Anything to bring more traffic and re-use articles has to be a good idea. However when I decided to upload the articles the Amazon site was having technical problems, but that has now been sorted, next it was my turn to experience difficulties, I couldn't get my print screen to work, so after a day of trying all manner of things, Googling advice etc. my daughter came to the rescue with the suggestion of using "snipit". A great idea, and helpful little tool, that works well for capturing pages. Once you get the hang of it you can load articles in seconds. Does another way to gain traffic, without cost that actually pays you, appeal to you? What is your online business? Are you getting the success you hoped for and deserve? I am an affiliate marketer and can recommend working with the guidance of a mentor, who provides excellent products for your customers, sales pages and training. This allows you to start earning whilst you are leaning the techniques as you do not need to source products, build websites or decide which are best sellers before you start earning. This is much simpler than doing it all yourself and means you are working to a tried and tested plan. So begin NOW and make 2016 a year to remember. Books to help you: "Ask for the Moon and Get It!" by Percy Ross "Awaken the Giant Within" by Anthony Robbins. "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by Joseph Murphy. "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway" by Susan Jeffers. "Profitable Social Media Marketing" by Tim Kitchen & Tashmeem Mirza "Also by the same author "How to get to the top of Google "Turn your computer into a money Machine" by Avery Breyer "Microsoft Windows 8 Made Easy" by James Stables Hello my name is Anne So if you really are Serious about Replacing Your Day-Job & Working at Home LOOK NOW at my Mentor - Sarah Staar's AMAZING VIDEO COURSES showing you exactly how she has become a SUPER AFFILIATE and HOW YOU CAN TOO! Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9351222
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment